These are nine important computer keyboard shortcuts all JAMB Candidates Must know, to help them write their exam efficiently and pass marvelously.
One of the challenges most JAMB Candidates face is that they don’t really know how to operate computers, and the major part of this is knowing how to operate the mouse.
So JAMB has simplified this, thereby introducing what they call, CBT Without Mouse.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated With JAMB Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow Our JAMB WhatsApp Channel Now
SCORE VERY HIGH IN JAMB: The easiest way to score high in JAMB is to start preparing early and study SMARTLY. Join the Allschool.ng's JAMB VIP Online Lesson and see why we are TESTED & TRUSTED by thousands. Click Here to learn more.
SMASH THE EXAM: Get familiar with the JAMB Exam Method. Practice JAMB Past Questions in a fun way. Study wisely with the ALLSCHOOL JAMB CBT App Click Here to learn more.
CBT Without Mouse simply means that you can write your JAMB without touching your mouse.
To be able to write your JAMB Exam without a mouse, just know and familiarize yourself with these Nine (9) Keyboard keys.
The keys are referred to as ABCD PN SRY! We’ll explain them shortly.
Recommended Articles / Links
- Join Allschool JAMB Lesson and Score Very High in JAMB [Tested & Trusted]
- Practice Real JAMB Past Questions with ALLSCHOOL JAMB CBT App
- How to Score Extremely High In JAMB [7 Tips]
- How Much Is JAMB Form 2024
- Is JAMB Form 2024 Out?? [The Truth]
- When is JAMB Exam Starting? [No Lies Here]
- JAMB Brochure: JAMB Subject Combination for all Courses
- JAMB Syllabus for All Subjects
- JAMB Free Tutorials
- Updated Accredited JAMB CBT Centers in Nigeria.
- All JAMB News
Below is the explanation of the keys:
- Press A — to select option A as your answer to any of the questions
- press B — to select option B as your answer.
- Press C — to select option C.
- Press D — to select option D.
- Press P – to go back to the previous question.
- Press N – to go to the Next question.
- Press S – to submit.
- Press Y – to say YES to confirm your submission.
- Press R – to return to the questions (if you mistakenly pressed S)
- Do NOT press Y after pressing S to “submit” unless you have finished answering all the questions in all your JAMB subjects.
- Once you submit, there is NO GOING BACK, no abeg, no biko, no ejoo, no dan Allah.
The images below also explain the 9 keys. You can download it and study it well.
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.