NABTEB GCE Result: National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) November/December 2021 is Out. See how to Check the NABTEB Result below.
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has released the 2021 November/December NBC/NTC and ANBC/ANTC examinations results.
See how to check the result below.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
How to Check NABTEB Nov/Dec Results Online.
- Go to NABTEB result checking portal @ eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/
- Enter your Candidate Identification Number e.g. 38001178
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. NOV/DEC.
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year i.e. 2021
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
To have your NABTEB result sent to your e-mail address, follow the following steps:
- Follow steps 1-6 above.
- Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
- Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. email@example.com
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
How to Check 2021 NABTEB Nov/Dec Results via SMS.
Send SMS in the format below:
- NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
- For example:
To check for May/June results,
- To check for Nov/Dec results,
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message. Wait for your result to be delivered to your mobile phone via sms.
NABTEB Result Statistics
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board, (NABTEB), has disclosed that 29,915 of the 38,639 candidates who sat for the 2021 November/December NBC/NTC examinations scored five credits and above, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
According to the Registrar/CEO of NABTEB, 29,915, representing 76.30 per cent, obtained five credits and above, including Mathematics and English Language, while 29,923 candidates obtained five credits and above with or without English Language and Mathematics, representing 88.1 per cent of the candidates who sat for the same examinations.
197 candidates were found to be involved in examination malpractice.
Prof Isiugo-Abanih identified inadequate funding of Technical and Vocational Education Training TVET programmes and institutions, insufficient technical teachers, equipment and materials for practical training among others as challenges confronting the institution.
Prof Isiugo-Abanih said the enrollment showed that candidates enrolled for 15 Engineering Trades, seven Construction Trades, eight Miscellaneous Trades, four Business Trades and 21 General Education Subjects..
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.