National Examination Council, NECO Updates On Result Verification Process Using Token
This is to inform the general public that henceforth our result checker Token would be used to check a candidate result once (and for five times) i.e. you cannot use another token to check the same result again. Any further checks (of the same result) would require the use of NECO E-Verify result verification Portal to verify/confirm such result.
NECO e-Verify is an online result verification/confirmation solution that enables Individuals, Candidates, Organizations, Universities and all other Tertiary institutions of learning within and outside Nigeria to view and verify candidates results from any location and at any time. The solution supports Both Local and International Payment (USD).
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
Educational institutions can integrate with our portal by requesting our API for seamless NECO result confirmation/verification. Our excel (csv) template is available to fast-track the process of bulk verification.
How It Works
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button on this page
- Register on the platform by clicking the ‘register’ link
- Login with your username and password
- Click on ‘New Request’ button at the top-right corner of the page
- Select your request option
- Generate payment token by clicking ‘Purchase Token’ button
- Make your payment through the payment gateway
- Once Payment is successful, click ‘Continue to Apply’ button on the page
- On your home page, click ‘Submit Application’ button on the request
- Fill all the application and click ‘Submit Application’ button
- A pdf report will be generated based on the information submitted.
Once your application is submitted, a tracking code is sent to the phone number you provided in the course of registration. You can use the tracking code to track the progress of your application request and other communication with the processing officers as the case may be.
- Your Purchased Token can be used for ONLY one Confirmation/Verification request.
- Make sure you type the CORRECT Candidate Registration Number.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.