Sharp Sharp: Gain DIRECT ENTRY Admission into any Nigerian University to STUDY ANY COURSE of your choice. NO JAMB | LOW FEES. Registration is in Progress. Interested? WhatsApp / Call: 0905 990 8384 or CLICK HERE

LintolPay Awoof: Cheap Data, Cheap Airtime, Long Lasting Data Plan. BUY NOW!

NO JAMB & Post-Utme Needed: Gain Admission into One Of Nigeria's Best Universities Using Only WAEC or NECO. Not Affected by ASSU Strike. Learn More Now!

STUDY ABROAD: Further your studies abroad through Scholarships. Visit ScholarshipPark.com Now to find your desired international SCHOLARSHIPS and OPPURTUNITIES.

ACEONDO Additional Information on fees Payable by Students 2023/2024

Adeyemi College of Education, ACEONDO Notice On Payment Of Fees 2023/2024 Academic Session.

The Management at its meeting held on Friday, 15th December, 2023 interacted with the Dean, Students Affairs and the Students Union Representatives on the prescribed fees payable by student for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.

Management observed that the prevailing economic reality in the country was given utmost consideration when taking the decision on the fees to be paid by the students for this session and therefore the fees payable will subsists for 2023/2024 academic session.

DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!

get schools' latest updates on whatsapp -allschool.ng

(i). However, Management has approved the payment of school fees in two tranches of 70/30% for students who cannot pay school fee at once. 70% in the first semester and the remaining 30% in the second semester.

(ii). The 70/30% payment schedule would not apply to spill-over students that are required to register for only one semester (either Harmattan or rain). Such student should pay 50% of the fee for the season once, before he or she is allowed to register for any outstanding course(s) for that particular semester. For any spill-over student with carry over courses in both semesters, the 70/30% payment Schedule could apply.

Thank you 

Recommended Articles:

  1. Check Out Trending Schools Gist
  2. List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
  3. Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
  4. 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
  5. 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
  6. Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
  7. Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
  8. 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
  9. Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions

ALLSCHOOL TEAM

Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
Share via
Copy link