FUHSO Post UTME Form: The Federal University of Health Science, Otukpo (FUHSO) Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 session. The Form Cost N2,000. The cut-off mark is 190 and above in some courses.
The Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo (FUHSO), the first Federal University of Health Sciences in Nigeria, is in the process of commencing its admission exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
GUARANTEE YOUR ADMISSION: DON'T let Low Screening Score STEAL your Admission this year. Study with your school's Original Post UTME Past Questions NOW. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
UTME Candidates Eligibility
Eligibility Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2023/2024 UTME or Direct entry admission and have chosen the Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo as First Choice are eligible for the exercise.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
For the Direct Entry (DE) Candidates, the University accepts a minimum of Second Class lower in relevant Science courses or A Levels/IJMB with a minimum of 13 points including Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
PAYMENTS PROCEDURES THROUGH REMITA
- Go to: www.remita.net
- Click on: FGN- Federal Government of Nigeria
- Next page: Fill the necessary information as shown below:
- Who do you want to pay? Federal University of Health Sciences Otukpo
- Name of Service / Purpose: Select Student Charges
- Description:. POST UTME SCREENING FEE
- Amount to Pay:
- Payer’s Name:
- Phone Number:
- Email address:
- Check the box: □ I am not a robot
- Click submit
- Using the generated RRR Number, proceed to pay for your student charges (POST UTME SCREENING FEE) either with your DEBIT card, a commercial bank branch or internet banking platform.
FUHSO POST-UTME Screening Exercise
The Candidates who selected FUHSO as the University of First Choice during the 2023 JAMB examination are hereby invited for Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) screening scheduled as follows
- Date: Monday – Tuesday, 13th – 14th November, 2023
- Venue: Lecture Theatre, Take-Off Campus, Otada, Otukpo
Candidates who wish to switch to this University should effect the change on the JAMB portal and select the Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo as the University of First Choice.
Such a candidate should select the desired programme for which he/she has the requisite UTME subject combinations and relevant O’Level results.
The Candidate should ensure that his/her O’Level results are successfully uploaded on the JAMB portal for admission.
Any candidate whose results are not uploaded will not be available on JAMB’s Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and therefore will not be eligible for admission.
The Candidates are requested to appear for the screening with the following documents:
- Evidence of selecting the Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo (FUHSO) as the first choice through JAMB
- Print out of JAMB results from JAMB CAPS
- Original SSCE/NECO O’ Level Certificate/Result
- Birth Certificate
- Two passport photographs
- Evidence of the payment of a non-refundable processing fee of two thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) only in favour of FUHSO through REMITA.
- Two photocopies of each of the above documents
For further information, forward your enquiry to: www.fuhso.edu.ng
Mal. Aminu Abba, FIMC
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.