How to Check JAMB Admission Letter for All Years. This is for both UTME & Direct Entry (DE) Candidates.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has opened the portal for both Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and Direct Entry candidates to access and print their admission letters online.
On this page, we will show you how to print your jamb admission letter on the jamb portal. We will also entertain questions (if you have any).
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated With JAMB Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow Our JAMB WhatsApp Channel Now
SCORE VERY HIGH IN JAMB: The easiest way to score high in JAMB is to start preparing early and study SMARTLY. Join the Allschool.ng's JAMB VIP Online Lesson and see why we are TESTED & TRUSTED by thousands. Click Here to learn more.
SMASH THE EXAM: Get familiar with the JAMB Exam Method. Practice JAMB Past Questions in a fun way. Study wisely with the ALLSCHOOL JAMB CBT App Click Here to learn more.
The illustration on this page will work for all years! If you have any issues while trying to print your admission letter, feel free to ask us using the comment box below and we will answer you as soon as we can.
BEFORE WE PROCEED, NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- You are required to have an account on the JAMB portal.
- Make sure you check your admission status first before you proceed to print your admission letter.
- Note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- The status of your payment will be displayed in the “My Payment Section”. An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment.
- Your Year of Exam and JAMB Registration Number are required for checking/printing admission letter.
How to Print Your JAMB Admission Letter Online.
- Go to the jamb portal via https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login with your ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on the “Admission Letter” (This is available on the sidebar or on the Home page)
- You will be redirected to a payment page, follow the steps, and make a payment of N1,000 (jamb admission letter fee).
- After payment, you will be redirected to a page that shows you your payment information. Click on the Continue button
- Once the page loads successfully, select your JAMB exam year and enter your jamb registration number and submit.
- The admission letter will be available in a 3-page PDF document. See the sample below.
JAMB Admission Letter Sample
Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
Is JAMB admission letter out for 2023?
Yes, it’s out.
Can I print my JAMB admission letter anytime?
Yes, you can print it anytime.
How can I print my JAMB admission letter with registration number?
Very simple, login to the jamb portal and enter your jamb registration number. Note that you MUST log in to the JAMB PORTAL before being able to print it.
Can I print JAMB admission letter by myself?
Yes, you can.
What is the difference between JAMB admission letter and school admission letter?
JAMB Admission Letter can ONLY be printed from the JAMB portal while your school admission letter is only available on the school portal or admission office.
Does JAMB admission guarantee school admission?
YES, it does!
Don’t Miss These Articles
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.