FUWUKARI Post UTME Form 2023: Federal University Wukari, FUWUKARI Post-UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is now on sale. Cut-off mark is 150. The Direct Entry (DE) Form is also out. The form cost N2,000.
GUARANTEE YOUR ADMISSION: DON'T let Low Screening Score STEAL your Admission this year. Study with your school's Original Post UTME Past Questions NOW. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
We are pleased to inform you that the management of Federal University Wukari, (FUWUKARI) has commenced the Post-UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Registration for the 2023/2024 session.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for FUWUKARI Post-Utme
- Only UTME and DE candidates who selected Federal University Wukari as their First choice of institution are eligible for the screening exercise.
- UTME Candidates MUST have scored NOT LESS than 150 in the 2023 UTME and obtained five O! Level credits at not more than two sittings relevant to their courses.
- Direct entry (DE) candidates must have obtained five relevant credits at GCE, SSCE, and NECO at not more than two sittings, and A/L credit passes at IJMB, NCE and ND. Note: University Diploma not accepted.
How to Apply for FUWUKARI POST UTME FORM
Candidates should note the following procedure for registration:
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
Candidates should note the following procedure for registration
On the home page of the Federal University Wukari website, click on 2023/2024 Pre-Admission Screening
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions.
- On the page of Federal University Wukari Portal, www.fuwportal.edu.ng click on 2023/2024 Pre- Admission Screening Procedure
- All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instruction carefully and read the Registration Instructions.
- Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in boxes provided. Note that any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- Click on the Get Detail button for your JAMB information and then click on make Payment link to go to WEBPAY page
- Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the course originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information
- After the payment, click Continue Registration link on the main and fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passport by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. NOTE: It is also mandatory for all Candidates to upload their O’ Level results to JAMB PORTAL as one of the basic requirements for admission.
Note: All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed.
PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING FEE:
Screening fee for each candidate is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2, 000) excluding bank charges
Portal for registration and printing of acknowledgement slip will close by Midnight of Friday, 12th January, 2024
CLOSING DATE : Monday, 13th November, 2023.
All enquiries should be directed to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08123288246, 08063830752 and 08081637418
NOTE: Any false declaration can lead to a candidate’s disqualification at any stage of the admission process
The management of AllSchool wishes you success!!!.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.