FUNAI Post UTME Form 2023: The Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, (AE-FUNAI) Post-UTME and Direct Entry Form for 2023/2024 Session are out. The Closing Date is onSunday 1st October, 2023. Cut-off mark is 150-250 depending on the course.
Interested candidates who must have scored 150 and above in the 2023 UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice institution in their application for admission in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified to apply.
GUARANTEE YOUR ADMISSION: DON'T let Low Screening Score STEAL your Admission this year. Study with your school's Original Post UTME Past Questions NOW. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
However, candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 250 while candidates for Law must also have a minimum score of 240 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s Post-UTME.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
We are happy to inform you that the Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, (FUNAI) Post UTME and Direct Entry Registration Form for the 2023/2024 academic session is now available from Tuesday 15th August, 2023 and end on Sunday 1st October, 2023
Recall that FUNAI is now called Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo, (AE-FUNAI).
See candidates eligible to apply below:
Candidates Eligible to Apply for FUNAI Post UTME Form
- Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME and candidates who applied to study Law must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s Post-UTME Screening.
- Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery, 200 for Law and a minimum of 150 for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice Institution, but wish to study in AE-FUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME.
- However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal before Sunday 1st October, 2023. This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
|1.||Faculty of Agriculture||1. Agribusiness and Management|
|2. Agriculture (Agricultural Economics and Extension, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science (options)|
|3. Fisheries and Aquaculture|
|2.||Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences||1. Anatomy|
|3.||Faculty of Biological Sciences||1. Biology|
|Faculty of Education||1. Education/English and Literary Studies|
|2. Educational Administration and Management|
|3. Guidance and Counseling|
|4. Biology Education|
|5. Chemistry Education|
|6. Mathematics Education|
|7. Physics Education|
|8. Physical and Health Education|
|9. Agricultural Science and Education|
|10. Business Education|
|Faculty of Engineering and Technology||1. Chemical Engineering|
|2. Civil Engineering|
|3. Electrical/Electronics Engineering|
|4. Mechanical Engineering|
|5. Mechatronics Engineering|
|6.||Faculty of Environmental Sciences||1. Architecture|
|2. Fine and Applied Arts|
|Faculty of Humanities||1. English and Literary Studies|
|6. Theatre Arts|
|9. History and Strategic Studies|
|11. Religion and Cultural Studies|
|8.||Faculty of Law||1. Law|
|9.||Faculty of Management Sciences||1. Accountancy|
|2. Banking and Finance|
|3. Business Administration|
|10.||Faculty of Physical Sciences||1. Chemistry|
|2. Computer Science|
|11.||Faculty of Social Sciences||1. Economics|
|2. Political Science|
|4. Criminology and Security Studies|
|6. Mass Communication|
|12.||College of Medical Sciences||1. Medicine and Surgery|
Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery, 200 for Law and a minimum of 150 and above for other programmes in the 2022 UTME and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AE-FUNAI are eligible to apply for P-UTME. However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal on or before Sunday 1st October, 2023. This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- Prospective candidates who may wish to register for the Post-UTME through the AE-FUNAI ICT Centres, should visit the:
- University CBT Centre at Zone A in the University Campus
- Centre for Educational Services (JUPEB/Pre-Degree School),Aguogboriga Estate, Abakaliki.
- During registration, candidates are advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
- Candidates should note that at any point of the screening and admission exercise, if any false information is discovered/ noticed, such candidate’s application would automatically be disqualified.
How to Apply for FUNAI Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS,
- Click on 2023/2024 UTME Admission Screening OR 2023/2024 Direct Entry Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2023/2024 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip and come with it for the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Test.
Mode of AE-FUNAI Screening
The screening mode for the 2023/2024 academic session PUTME shall be through the process of assessment of JAMB UTME results, verified C/ Level and Direct entry results.
There shall not be PUTME Computer Based Test (CBT) All candidates are requested to ensure that their O/ Levels and Direct Entry results are uploaded on JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) on or before Sunday 1st October, 2023
Any PUTME application without result upload will not be processed.
If you still have any questions regarding this FUNAI Post UTME Form page please feel free to ask us using the comment box below.
Call Hotline: 08170899288, 08067558863, 07017023215, 08038678738
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.