Mistakes Students should never Make in Universities and Polytechnics.
In this page, we will list out mistakes students hould never make in universities, polytechnics and college of education (COE). They are;
1. NEVER wait till your year 4 or 3 before going for your IT/internship, use every holiday to learn something new and interesting, be it in your field or outside of it.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
2. NEVER graduate knowing only things pertaining to your degree, if you do, you will limit yourself. Expand your horizon, know something about everything there is to know.
3. NEVER read for grades, grades won’t carry you beyond school. Read for knowledge, read to be empowered.
4. NEVER separate yourself from others, Make friends with all sort of people, Regardless of faith, creed, colour and knowledge.
5. NEVER allow a lecturer limit you or your ability. He is where he probably wants to be..you are not yet where you want to be..don’t allow him limit you by his words, grades or outburst.
6. NEVER look down on grades, read to have the A’s, do your best to be among the best. If C is what you can achieve with all your strength achieve it.
7. NEVER substitute religious activity for real relationship with God, participate in fellowship activities but never let it replace your personal interaction with God. Don’t be a zealot or an extremist.
8. NEVER look down on anyone, the poor guy then could be a millionaire after school, the guy who struggled to make third class might come back powerful and rich. No other person has been more recognised in my set (internationally and within Nigeria) than my good friend Olalekan despite graduating with a weak 2:2…No be by what you graduate with o.
9. NEVER take your CGPA or graduating class as the final say on your life. Why should a cream-coloured A4 paper, signed by a Professor, produced by NSMC be a final authority on your life?
10. NEVER think people are going to treat you specially just because you are graduating with a good grade. The world out there is full of people MORE qualified than you. Work out your “salvation”. What saves you is what you can do.
11. NEVER depart from God or godly principle, your life depends on him. In dominus El frustra…Latin..loosely meaning (Without God we labour in vain). You need God on your best days and on your worst days. Never look down on the power of favour or grace
12. NEVER NEVER NEVER GIVE UP!
TELL YOUR SELF WE THRIVE NOT DIE HERE
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.