This page will show you everything you need to know about the 2024 JAMB Form for UTME and Direct Entry Candidates.
As earlier stated, this page will give you all the necessary guides for the 2024 JAMB UTME Registration form for both UTME and direct entry candidates.
Let us start by answering some most frequently asked questions.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated With JAMB Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow Our JAMB WhatsApp Channel Now
SCORE VERY HIGH IN JAMB: The easiest way to score high in JAMB is to start preparing early and study SMARTLY. Join the Allschool.ng's JAMB VIP Online Lesson and see why we are TESTED & TRUSTED by thousands. Click Here to learn more.
SMASH THE EXAM: Get familiar with the JAMB Exam Method. Practice JAMB Past Questions in a fun way. Study wisely with the ALLSCHOOL JAMB CBT App Click Here to learn more.
1. Is JAMB 2024 Form Out?
Ans: NO, the JAMB Form is NOT yet out.
2. When will the JAMB 2024 Form be Out?
Ans: The date when the JAMB Form will be out hasn’t been announced yet. However, the Registration will likely start in January 2024 and end in February.
3. How Much is JAMB Form
Ans: The cost of the JAMB Form is Four Thousand Seven Hundred Naira (N4,700) if you will NOT write the JAMB Mock. However, If you’ll write the JAMB Mock, the cost of the form will be Five Thousand Seven Hundred Naira (N5,700).
4. Can I buy JAMB Form Online?
Ans: Yes you can register online but you must visit a JAMB CBT Center near you to complete the registration for your fingerprints.
5. How can I score High in JAMB
ANS: The answer is very simple! Just follow the seven (7) tips and secrets that our students have used to score high. CLICK HERE to see the secrets to pass JAMB.
6. Is NIN Required for 2024 JAMB?
Ans: Yes, it is required. Go and get yours now!
7. Can I Register JAMB Without NIN?
Ans: No, you can’t. You need the National Identity Number (NIN) To register. SEE: How to Apply for National Identification Number (NIN).
That’s all the questions we have received for now. If you have any questions you would want to ask us, please feel free to use the comment box below and we will be happy to answer you.
Now, let’s show you the detailed registration guidelines and process for registration.
8. When will JAMB Direct Entry Form come out?
Ans: The JAMB Direct Entry Registration will likely start in February 2024. The exact haven’t been fixed yet.
VERY IMPORTANT: JAMB Registration can only be done at the JAMB CBT CENTERS. Anybody who registers outside these centres does so at his/her risk.
- Sale & Registration Period for 2024 UTME
- 2024 JAMB Form: General Requirement for All Candidates
- UTME Requirement
- DIRECT ENTRY Requirement
- JAMB 2024: Order of Choice of Institution
- TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING
- 2024 JAMB Form: Steps for 2024 UTME Registration
- Profile Registration
- Self help in case of mistake/loss of profile code
- JAMB ePIN Selling Points
- Duties of Participating Banks/outlets
- Different Methods of Payment for 2024 ePIN
- Payment through banks
- Payment through POS
- Payment through mobile money operators
- Payment Using ATM
- The procedure for the eight foreign centers only is as follows:
- Offer of Free Application Documents
- How to Recover Lost ePIN After Payment
- JAMB 2024 Registration Centers
- How to Register 2024 UTME at CBT Centers
- Candidates With Biometric Challenges
- 2024 JAMB Exam Dates & Venue
- 2024 JAMB Registration Fee/Procurement of Registration ePINS
- 2024 JAMB UTME Mock Examination (Optional)
- General Information for UTME and Direct Entry Candidates
- Download JAMB Registration Forms [Template]
Sale & Registration Period for 2024 UTME
The period of sale/registration including those from Foreign Countries is YET TO BE ANNOUNCED!
2024 JAMB Form: General Requirement for All Candidates
The general entry requirements for admission into the First Degree, National Diploma (ND), National Innovation Diploma (NID) and Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) programmes in Universities, other Degree-Awarding Institutions, Monotechnics, Polytechnics, Innovation Enterprise Institutions and Colleges of Education are five (5) O’Level Credit passes including Mathematics and English Language. Details are available in the eBrochure which would be given to each Candidate at the accredited CBT centres and JAMB State-Offices. It is available for download on www.jamb.gov.ng and on Android Mobile App from the Google Play store.
NOTE: DO NOT GIVE YOUR PASSWORD to any centre (or Cyber Café). Any centre that asks for more than your profile code, email address and registration number is a fraudster. Do not give any password..
DIRECT ENTRY Requirement
Note: DE registration closes on the same date with UTME Application
Candidates with one of the following qualifications may be considered for admission by Direct Entry:
- A minimum of O’Level credit pass in five (5) SSCE subjects at not more than two sittings with at least two prescribed subjects [for each programme (course of study)] at Principal or Advanced level.
- Two passes (in prescribed subjects for each course of study) at the Advanced-Level Examination of IJMB, Cambridge, JUPEB or Institute of Baccalaureate with other 3 credits passes in SSSC
- Credit passes in two major subjects in the NCE with 3 other credit passes in SSSC NTC/NBC (mainly for Education/Technical programmes).
- Minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma and the O’Level requirements
- DE CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE THEIR JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBERS WITH WHICH THEY GAINED ADMISSION TO NCE/NID/DIPLOMA AND PREVIOUS DEGREE PROGRAMMES.
- REGISTRATION FOR DE CANDIDATES SHALL NOT BE EXTENDED BEYOND THE PERIOD ALLOTTED TO BOTH UTME/DE
CAVEAT: CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT APPLY FOR UTME AND DE AT THE SAME TIME. IF ANY CANDIDATE APPLIES THROUGH UTME AND LATER OBTAIN DE QUALIFICATION, THE UTME CAN BE UPGRADED TO DE AT NO COST. Indeed it is a sanctionable infraction to obtain two application documents in the same year. Double/multiple registrations attract outright cancellation and prosecution.
JAMB 2024: Order of Choice of Institution
Every candidate is to note that the 1st choice can be a College of Education, University, Innovation Enterprise Institution, Polytechnic/Monotechnic, Nigerian Defence Academy or the Police Academy.
TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING
- Candidates are not permitted to register more than once. In the event of any error during registration process, such candidates are to seek correction from the Board and not to obtain a fresh application as doing so would attract sanction.
- Registration can only be done at the centres listed on our site (www.jamb.gov.ng) and pasted at JAMB offices across the country. Anybody who registers outside these centres does so at his/her risk.
- Non-candidates, including parents/guardians or any proxy is allowed to transact any business on any candidate’s profile. The registration process and all activities on candidates’ profile are being monitored by the Board and defaulters shall be severly sanctioned. Any candidate who makes his password, profile code or other security codes available to another person (parents, friends, tutorial teachers, fraudsters etc) is liable for any alteration done by such person(s).
- DO NOT GIVE YOUR PASSWORD TO ANYBODY INCLUDING JAMB OFFICIALS. These security codes are not to be demanded at any registration centre by any person for any purpose.
2024 JAMB Form: Steps for 2024 UTME Registration
- Every candidate will require the use of a unique phone (mobile) number (SIM) for the process of registration. The unique phone number can be used by one candidate only (Note: This number (SIM) remains your unique identification for all your transactions with the board)
- Candidate will send his/her National Identification Number (NIN) by text (SMS) to 55019 or 66019 from his/her personal GSM number e.g write the word “NIN” then space and add your 11 digit NIN Number and send to 55019 or 66019 in this format (NIN 00123456789).
- There should be a space between the word “NIN” and your 11 digit NIN (Note that the number must not have been used by another person to register for UTME/DE in the past). Do not use postpaid or special bundle SIM cards, They don’t work unless specially loaded with credit.
- A Profile Code of 10 characters is received by the candidate on the same telephone(SIM) number
- The phone number used for the text message is automatically tied to the candidate’s 2024 application, Examination and Admission. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THE SIM NUMBER USED, IT IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE FOR SUBSEQUENT COMMUNICATION WITH THE BOARD
- BY OBTAINING UTME/DE APPLICATION DOCUMENTS, A CANDIDATE HAS ACCEPTED TO RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES FROM JAMB (55019 or 66019) EVEN WHEN THE “DO NOT DISTURB” IS ACTIVATED
- Candidate will present the profile code at the point of procurement of form (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, Switches, USSD Partners). An ePIN is then sent as text message to the candidate’s Phone number
- Candidate will present the ePIN and profile code at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for registration
- The application cannot be completed until the candidate’s biometric (all ten fingers) are captured and photograph taken physically (No submission of passport photograph). Successful capture of biometrics and photograph will authorize a candidate to print his/her e-registration slip. The finger print shall be required for any further transaction with JAMB on the candidates’ profile.
- Only candidates whose biometrics verification is successful on examination day will be permitted to sit the UTME. No parent or any proxy is allowed to make any transaction on the candidates’ profile.
- Candidates with biometric challenges can only register at JAMB headquarters Abuja. Arrangement will be made for this through JAMB state offices
Self help in case of mistake/loss of profile code
- To retrieve a lost Profile Code, send [RESEND] to 55019 or 66019 as text message from the same mobile number
- Candidate can reset lost or forgotten Profile Password on their registered cell phone by sending [password] space [email address] to 55019 or 66019 as a text message from the same mobile number
(FREE COMPLAINT) TICKETING For ALL complaints on JAMB processes, candidates can create a support ticket at (support.jamb.gov.ng) with his/her email address registered on the Board’s site. The candidate then provides his/her name, phone number and the nature of issue, select a complaint area on a drop down and then summarize the nature of complaint. He/she may also attach supporting documents (if available) then send. Complaints from 3rd parties are merely noted. Letter writing is not encouraged. Rather all complaints should be channeled through the ticketing system for prompt attention and documentation.
For complaints relating to NIN (e.g a candidate sends a message to 55019 or 66019 to create a profile but does not receive any response or receives wrong data, he/she can follow the same process on the ticketing and click on 2023 NIN related issues then select the related topic on the drop down).
NOTE THAT YOUR PASSWORD SHOULD NOT BE RELEASED TO ANYONE. JAMB CAN ONLY HELP ON PROFILE-PASSWORD, NOT E-MAIL-BOX-PASSWORD. YOU CAN ALSO CHECK YOUR ADMISSION STATUS ON JAMB IBASS APP ON YOUR PHONE. DO NOT CHECK AT ANY CYBER CAFÉ THAT WOULD DEMAND YOUR PASSWORD WHICH IS THEN USED TO STEAL YOUR RECORDS. “TO BE FOREWARNED IS TO BE FOREARMED”
Candidates and the public are to note that nobody can help with admission or upgrade of scores; they would only deceive and defraud those who patronize fraudsters.
JAMB ePIN Selling Points
The ePIN outlets are:
i. NIPOST and other Participating Banks ( FIRSTBANK, JAIZ, Polaris, STERLING, TAJ, UNION and UNITY)
ii. mobile money Operators/Microfinance Banks/Online Platforms listed below: Paga, e-Transact, TEASYPay, Packway Projects (Readycash) and Xpress payment solutions, Zazzau MFB, Capricorn Digital limited, cloud interactive Associates, Funds and electronic Transfer, Interswitch (Quickteller), Upperlink, Itex Integrated Services, System Specs (Remita) and Unified Payment Services (UPS), JAMB Multi-Purpose Cooperative Society, Digital Partners Network, payvantage, PayCom, Nomiworld and Cottage Assets and Global Accelerex
Foreign Candidates are to visit the Nigerian Embassy for guidance on how to apply in any of the following countries
- Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire
- Accra, Ghana
- Addis Ababa, Ethopia
- Beau, Cameroun
- Cotonou, Benin Republic
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Johannesburg, South Africa
- London, United Kingdom
- Berlin, Germany
Duties of Participating Banks/outlets
- Collection of Profile Code from candidate’s phone
- Collect payment and vend ePIN by SMS to the candidate’s phone (Not dictating or copying)
- Facilitation of payment through POS, if necessary
- Issuance of Evidence of Payment
- Delivery of ePIN to candidates electronically. (This should not be Handwritten)
Different Methods of Payment for 2024 ePIN
Payment through banks
Including Microfinance banks
- Present Proﬁle Code and pay by cash or card
- ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number
Payment through POS
This is available at State Ofﬁces of JAMB + CBT Centres, other POS outlets and any CBT Centre that demands it
- Present Proﬁle Code and pay by card
- ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number
Payment through mobile money operators
This is available at CBT Centres and Other Outlets
- Present Proﬁle Code and pay by cash
- ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number
Payment Using ATM
This is available on all ATM outlets of Participating Banks listed in 5C(I) (InterSwitch Channel)
- Select Bill Payment and then pick JAMB
- Enter the Proﬁle Code and pay
- ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number
The procedure for the eight foreign centers only is as follows:
- Registration fee for candidates from the eight foreign countries is $20 or its equivalent in each of the eight countries
- Candidates from the eight foreign countries are to download the Application from the Board’s website (www.jamb.gov.ng) complete and submit it with the fee at the eight designated centres as indicated on the website.
Foreign Candidates are to visit the following foreign missions;
- Nigerian Embassy in Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire
- Nigerian High Commission Accra, Ghana
- Nigerian Embassy/permanent mission, Addis Ababa, Ethopia
- Nigerian Consulate, Beau, Cameroun
- Nigerian Consulate , Cotonou, Benin Republic
- Nigerian Consulate Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Nigerian Consulate, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Nigerian High Commission, London, United Kingdom
a) Registration fee for candidates from the eight foreign countries is $20 or its equivalent in each of the eight countries’ local currency
(b) Candidates from the eight foreign countries are to download the Application from the Board’s website (www.jamb.gov.ng) complete and submit it with the fee at the eight designated centres as indicated on the website.
Foreign candidates visit www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility
- create a profile
- Login to the profile
- On the menu on the left pane, click on 2023 Foreign UTME/DE registration
- Go through guided questions until payment page
- Make payment using any of the authorized cards
- Complete the registration directly online
Offer of Free Application Documents
Any government, person or organization that wishes to distribute free application documents to prospective applicants is required to urgently procure the bulk e-pins from either JAMB or any approved sale outlets.
Candidates who want to enjoy any of these offers are advised to visit the sponsor’s designated banks or other e-PIN outlets (NOT ANY CBT centre) to collect the e-PIN after individually creating their profiles as illustrated above.
No refund would be made to any candidate if he/she had earlier purchased the application document before being offered free e-PIN. Such applicants should refrain from multiple registrations.
How to Recover Lost ePIN After Payment
- If ePIN is not Received or Lost, send [UTMEPIN] or [DEPIN] to 55019 or 66019 for UTME or DE respectively from the unique number
- The ePIN would then be retrieved and delivered on the candidate’s unique number
AFTER SUCCESSFUL PAYMENT AND OBTAINING ePIN, CANDIDATE SHOULD PROCEED TO ANY OF THE JAMB ACCREDITED CBT CENTRES TO COMPLETE HIS/HER REGISTRATION.
JAMB 2024 Registration Centers
In line with the Board’s regulated registration exercise, only the accredited Computer Based Test Centres and JAMB Ofﬁces will be allowed to register candidates.
How to Register 2024 UTME at CBT Centers
Candidates must PERSONALLY present his/her profile code and e-PIN at any JAMB-accredited CBT center for registration.
Candidate’s photograph and biometrics (all ten fingerprints) would be captured at the CBT center
Candidates are to:
- Note that the service charge of N700 hitherto paid to CBT centers for registration (NOT MOCK) is now part of the registration fee as such, candidates are not to pay for registration. During registration, no other payment is required.
- Provide choice of institutions and programmes (ie course of study)
- Provide qualification with grades and dates, if not awaiting result
- Upload relevant certificates, if not awaiting result (this is applicable for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates
- Provide O/L and or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates. Candidates who are awaiting results should supply (upload) the results online on CAPS (JAMB) as soon as they are available on JAMB’s portal.
- No recommendations from any Institution will be considered by JAMB if the candidate has not uploaded his/her result on the portal of JAMB.
- No institution is allowed to take a new picture/photograph, biometrics or require any other upload of the result.
- All results are downloadable by institutions from the board’s website (and the download is tracked to avoid abuse)
- Supply JAMB registration number for previous institutional certificates for DE only
- Provide UTME subjects and choice of examination town(s) for
(a) Mock examination (optional). For mock, candidates will pay the center on the day of the mock exam.
(b) Examination for UTME (actual examination)
- Review entries and confirm the correctness
- Print Registration Slip USING BIOMETRIC AUTHENTICATION to confirm valid fingerprint (UTME/DE). Note that authentication with your fingerprint removes blames for error from CBT centers. Candidates are to check before confirming with their fingerprints
- Collect, at no other cost, the reading text and CD
- Collect the e-slip after registration as evidence of registration.
NOTE: There will be no offline registration, as all the accredited CBT centers have been empowered for real-time online registration. No candidate should register at any centre other than the accredited CBT centre and JAMB State-Offices. Any candidate who is registered outside approved centres will be identified and disqualified.
RECOMMENDED: Things You Must do during the UTME Registration.
Candidates who are blind are to indicate by typing BLIND and also picking the option of writing their examination through CBT mode or Read Examination Aloud. A candidate is either blind or sighted. It is important to be factual.
During registration, once a candidate indicates that he or she is blind, there will be a drop-down box for the candidate to select the town closest to his/her residence to write the exam. The towns available for the blind candidates are as follows: Abuja, FCT; Bauchi, Bauchi State; Benin, Edo State; Ekiti, Ekiti State; Enugu, Enugu State; Kano, Kano State; Kebbi, Kebbi State; Lagos, Lagos State; Oyo, Oyo State; Plateau, Plateau State; Yola, Adamawa State
A special indicator for the deaf/mute has been created to differentiate them for special attention at the examination hall. Deaf candidates are therefore to confirm this appropriately during registration.
Candidates With Biometric Challenges
- Candidates with biometric challenges can only register at JAMB headquarters in Abuja.
- No other CBT center is allowed to register such candidates
- They will also sit for their JAMB examination at JAMB headquarters in Abuja
- No candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall or sit the examination if his/her biometrics are not verified.
- The system will not permit or process any examination without biometric verification
- Candidates with biometric abnormalities can only register and take the examination at the JAMB Headquarters, Bwari Abuja. The Board will facilitate the travels of the candidates.
2024 JAMB Exam Dates & Venue
- The 2024 JAMB Exam Date has NOT been fixed yet! We believe the exam will likely start in April and end in May 2024. The 2023 Exam is held from Saturday, 29th April to Saturday, 12th May, 2023.
- The venue of the examination will be at any center in the candidate’s chosen examination town(s).
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- JAMB DOES NOT POST ANY CANDIDATE TO ANY EXAMINATION TOWN (OR GROUP OF TOWNS) OTHER THAN THE ONE CHOSEN BY THE CANDIDATE AT THE POINT OF REGISTRATION.
- CANDIDATES ARE, HOWEVER, ADVISED TO REGISTER ON TIME BEFORE THE AVAILABLE SPACES IN THEIR TOWN OF CHOICE OR GROUP OF TOWNS ARE EXHAUSTED.
- DUE TO DISCOVERED CONSPIRACY AMONG SOME CBT CENTRES, NO EXAMINATION TOWN WITH FEW CENTRES IS ALLOWED.
- MANY TOWNS HAVE BEEN MERGED. NOTE THAT CHOICE OF A GROUP OF TOWNS IMPLIES THAT YOU CAN BE POSTED TO ANY OF THE TOWNS IN THE CHOSEN GROUP
2024 JAMB Registration Fee/Procurement of Registration ePINS
Seven Hundred Naira (N700) is regulated and charged for CBT Centre service charge
- Registration Fee is Three Thousand Five Hundred (N3, 500) Naira Only. An additional Five Hundred (N500) Naira only, is paid to obtain the reading text “The Life Changer” by Khadija Abubakar Jali for UTME candidates and for DE candidates and $20 for Candidates from the eight foreign centres.
- A CD containing JAMB eSyllabus, eBrochure, and other vital materials is also given for free.
- Candidates should note that ePINS purchased are tied to individual proﬁle and are not transferable.
- Candidates are advised to keep as private and conﬁdential their security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM Cards, email addresses and ePINs.
2024 JAMB UTME Mock Examination (Optional)
- The Board will also conduct a mock examination in all the accredited CBT centers to prepare and familiarise INTERESTED Candidates with the CBT environment. Interested candidates are advised to indicate their interest in the mock examination during registration provided they register early enough.
- The date for 2024 MOCK examination is yet to be fixed but it will likely be held in March 2024.
DO NOT PAY FOR MOCK UNTIL JAMB ASSIGNS YOU TO A CBT CENTRE. NO ONE SHOULD PATRONISE FRAUDSTERS, MANY OF WHOM ARE NOW IN CUSTODY FOR DEFRAUDING PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES.
ONLY JAMB ACCREDITED CBT CENTRES CAN DO VALID REGISTRATION AND SERVE AS EXAMINATION CENTRES.
General Information for UTME and Direct Entry Candidates
- All candidates must mandatorily register their profiles through text messages as illustrated above before proceeding to buy the ePIN
- The registration fee is non-refundable
- TWO NEW SUBJECTS: THE BOARD THIS YEAR HAS INTRODUCED COMPUTER STUDIES AND PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION AS UTME SUBJECTS
- CANDIDATES SITTING FOR THE UTME CAN NOW PICK COMPUTER STUDIES AND PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION AS PART OF THEIR FOUR UTME SUBJECTS IF THEY SO DESIRE AS DICTATED BY THEIR PROGRAMME PREFERENCE.
- Candidates are advised to read and understand the guidelines on admission and instructions on how to complete the online registration before commencing the process of registration. He or she is to also sign an MOU on ethical standards
- Multiple registrations are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will be identified and disqualified and prosecuted.
- Candidates are to note that irrespective of their choice of programme of study, they will also be tested on a general text “The Life Changer” by Khadija Abubakar Jalli for UTME Candidates and DE candidates are also expected to read the text.
- Candidates/Officials would not be allowed to enter into the examination centre with earphones, wristwatches, mobile phones, electronic devices, or any pen/biro. Only common pencil is allowed
- Candidates are warned that the Board does not require nor authorise the services of ANY cyber cafe or establishment other than the accredited CBT centres for this exercise.
- Examination malpractice is a criminal offence that attractes in addition to cancellation of results, publication of names and prosecution of such offenders.
This publication was signed by the JAMB Registrar and you’re reading it on Allschool.
Download JAMB Registration Forms [Template]
Below are the Important Things to fill in.
- PROFILE CODE: Write your JAMB Profile code here. If you haven’t gotten yours, send NIN to 55019. If you have issues getting it, visit [https://bit.ly/3QISSqA] for possible solutions.
- PIN: This is the place you’ll write your JAMB ePIN. You can only get this when you have your JAMB profile code. It can be bought from Banks, ePIN sellers, etc.
- Names: Write your correct Surname, First name, and middle name. No mistakes!
- Marital status: For most of you, it should be SINGLE. If you’re married, indicate it there. For those single, ignore Maiden Name and Previous Name.
- Mobile Number: This should be the number you used to get your NIN.
- Nationality is Nigeria. Indicate your STATE and Local Government (LGA) of Origin
- If you have disabilities or challenges, Indicate, else tick NONE
- Contact Address: This is the address of your current home.
- Preferred State of Exam: Select the sate you want to write the JAMB Exam.
- Exam Town: In the state, which exact place do you want to write the exam? Indicate it there.
Hint: You must choose a town that has a JAMB CBT Center. See JAMB CBT Center for all states at https://bit.ly/3WbIB7t
- JAMB Mock Exam: If you’re interested in the mock, you can tick YES, if not, tick NO. Mock is optional and if you take it, whatever your result is, it won’t affect you main exam.
This is where you write your choice of institutions and courses you want to study. Note that your first choice MUSTN’T be University. It can be a Polytechnic or College of Education.
This is where you write the SUBJECTS You want to take in JAMB exam.
It is extremely important that you write the right subject combination. Wrong UTME subjects can deny you admission.
Check out the CORRECT subject combinations for all courses at https://bit.ly/3QJVCo0
This is where you’ll write down your WAEC/NECO details.
NOTE THAT: For the SCHOOL/PRIVATE Column, if you wrote GCE, select PRIVATE. Otherwise, you should select SCHOOL.
If you’re yet to write WAEC, just write out the subjects you’ll write in WAEC and then in the grade column, write AR.
After [I], write your full name.
FOR STAFF ONLY: As a JAMB Candidate, don’t fill this section.
If you have read everything, then you should be enriched with all the necessary information you need.
AllSchool Team prays this year will be your last JAMB… Amen!
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.