Adamawa State University, ADSU Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Session is Out. Registration ends on 7th October 2023. Cut-off mark is 140. The form cost N2000. The screening exercise will commence from Tuesday 8th August to Saturday 7th October, 2023.
GUARANTEE YOUR ADMISSION: DON'T let Low Screening Score STEAL your Admission this year. Study with your school's Original Post UTME Past Questions NOW. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
This is to inform all suitably qualified candidates who possess five (5) ‘O’ Level credits including Maths and English and scored 140, and above points in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and Direct Entry (DE) who have chosen Adamawa State University, Mubi as their First Choice, that screening exercise for the 2023/2024 Academic Session Admission is scheduled to hold from 8th August to 7th October 2023. Eligible candidates should log onto the University website: www.adsu.edu.ng.click on post UTME and fill in the necessary information.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
Candidates Eligible to Register for ADSU Post UTME Screening Form
- Candidates who chose the University as first choice and scored 140 and above in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates who also chose the university are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who did not choose the university but are willing to make the University their FIRST CHOICE of institution are also eligible to apply. See ==> JAMB Change of Institution Form.
- Candidates with not more than two sittings of O’level Examination results. See ==> ADSU Courses and subject combination.
How to Apply for ADSU Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates should log onto the University website: www.adsu.edu.ng.click on post UTME and fill in the necessary information.
The Screening fee is two thousand (2,000) Naira only.
The Method of Payment is Online.
Candidate are to scan and upload relevant documents such as;
JAMB result/DE slip
O’ Level/’A’ level results
Candidates awaiting their ‘O’ Level result should indicate. iv. Candidates are advised to use their JAMB registration number as their user name and surname as password (As reflected on the UTME/DE registration slip).
- Candidates with awaiting result should state so while applying
- Candidates are advised to use their JAMB Registration number as their username and password.
THE SCREENING PROCEDURE
The screening exercise will commence from Tuesday 8th August to Saturday 7th October, 2023.
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday, 7th October 2023.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us using the comment box below or call ADSU Admission Officer (09023905527) or ADSU Information and Protocol Officer (08034042928).
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.