Federal University of Technology Akure, FUTA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for 2019/2020 Session. The acceptance fee is N45,000 and deadline to pay for candidates admitted in first choice is 22nd November. See how to pay…
This is to inform Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Prospective students who saw their name on FUTA Admission List that we will in this page present the acceptance fee payment procedure.
Meanwhile, please note that FUTA Acceptance fee is Forty- five Thousand Naira (N45,000) excluding N300 bank charges.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
RECOMMENDED: FUTA Clearance / Registration Documents [UPDATED]
FUTA Acceptance Fee payment Procedure
Note: Deadline to make payment (for candidates admitted on 4th November) is 22nd November 2019.
GENERATE REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE
- To generate REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE
and check in with your jamb reg no, then scroll down to click on generate now
- Proceed to any of the below banks:
- First Bank
- WEMA Bank
- UBA Bank
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank
- Keystone Bank
- First City
- Monument Bank
- Enterprise Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Mainstreet Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Union Bank
- Skye Bank
- Unity Bank
- Pick a deposit slip.
- Fill as appropriate
- Account Name : FUTA Acceptance Fee
- Account Number: RRR
- Amount : #45,300(bank charges inclusive)
- Depositors name: Your name as written on your jamb slip
- and others specified*
- At the top of the teller please write the RRR code you Generate from your admission Status & your Jamb registration number
- After a successful payment then proceed to the school portal www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions to confirm payment
- Login & Click on confirm acceptance Fee and input your RRR code as appropriate in the space provided.
- After a successful confirmation you can now proceed to print your Admission letter
Once more congratulations on your admission into the federal University of Technology Akure.
RECOMMENDED: 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget.
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.