Lagos State University Of Education, LASUED Orientation/ Matriculation Programme For Fresh Students’ Schedule has been released.
The University Management cordially invites you to participate in the 2023/2024 University Orientation Programme. The event will be held simultaneously at both Oto/Ijanikin and Epe Campuses of the University.
LATEST UPDATE: LASUED notice of Matriculation ceremony for 2023/2024 session
The University Management at its Thirty-First (31st) Statutory Management Meeting held on Monday, 22nd January 2024, deliberated on the 2023/2024 Matriculation Ceremony. Upon deliberation, Management APPROVED and DIRECTED as follows:
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
- Matriculation date is Wednesday, 7th February, 2024.
- The sum of Twelve Thousand (12,000.00) Naira only as payment for 2023/2024 Matriculation fees.
- Proof of payment of Matriculation fees should be required from Students for the Mid-Semester Examination.
The Orientation programme is scheduled below;
- Date:Monday, 22nd January, 2024.
- Time: 9:00am prompt
- Venue: Multipurpose Hal, Epe Campus
This invitation is also extended to All Heads of Departments in your College.
Please, find the attached programme of events.
We look forward to receiving you at the venue.
Thank you, Sir.
Dr. Dawodu, R.A.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.