Bayero University Kano (BUK) notice on resumption of on-campus students’ job scheme
This is to notify all students that the Vice Chancellor, Professor Sagir Adamu Abbas, has approved the resumption of the On-Campus Students’ Job Scheme.
The scheme, which started two years ago, was introduced by the Management to enable students to get some token for rendering some services to the University.
Interested students wishing to participate in the job scheme are advised to watch out for the modalities which are being put in place for a hitch-free selection processes.
The scheme is aimed at helping the students earn legitimate money by rendering some services to the university.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.