Federal University, Lokoja FULOKOJA notice to the university community on compulsory use of ID CARD
The Federal University, Lokoja Management has observed that students and staff have formed the habit of not putting on their ID Cards while on the University campus.
The use of ID Card within the University is a deliberate effort by the University to identify non-members of the University Community and to assist the Security Unit of the University forestall security breaches within the campuses.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
In view of the rising security challenges in tertiary institions in the country and for easy identification of staff and students, the University Management hereby directs that effective from January, 1st 2024 only staff and students with ID Cards will be admitted into the university campuses.
All staff and students are hereby directed to note the above directive for strict compliance. Thank you!
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.