Federal Poly Idah Acceptance Fee, Registration Procedure for 2022/2023 Academic Session. The Acceptance Fee is Ten Thousand Thousand naira (N10,000) only.
In Allschool Previous post on Federal Polytechnic Idah (Idah Poly), we announced that the school management had released the National Diploma (ND) Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This post will show the acceptance fee and registration procedure for all students newly admitted into Idah Polytechnic.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
Federal Polytechnic Idah Registration Process for ND Full-Time Selected Candidates
CAREFULLY FOLLOW THE STEPS LISTED BELOW TO COMPLETE YOUR ADMISSION PROCESS.
Note: You will be disqualified if your miss any step listed below. All the processes must be completed on or before 31st October, 2022.
- Upload your SSCE (O’level) results to JAMB portal (if you have not already done so).
- LOGIN TO STUDENT PORTAL https://student.fepoda.edu.ng with your JAMB Registration Number and pay ACCEPTANCE FEE of 10,000 naira through Remita at any bank branch or with your debt card.
- Return to the student Portal after payment and confirm your payment.
- Wait for 5(five) working days from the day you confirmed your Acceptance Fee Payment online, visit JAMB Portal, login to your JAMB PROFILE and Accept JAMB Admission.
- Wait for 5(five) working days from the day you Accepted Admission from JAMB Portal.
- Login to the Polytechnic Student Portal https://student.fepoda.edu.ng with your JAMB Registration Number. Print the Polytechnic ACCEPTANCE and ADMISSION LETTERS.
Be properly guided
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.