Rufus Giwa Polytechnic notice on commencement of Christmas and New year Break.
This is to inform the Polytechnic Community in general and students in particular that Management has declared Christmas break for all students effective from Thursday, 14th December, 2023, before the usual December hike in transport fare.
Meanwhile the 2nd Semester Examination for the 2022/2023 academic session is no more feasible due to some unforeseen circumstances, Hence the need for students to embark on the Christmas and New Year holiday. Furthermore, it was the decision of Management that the 2nd Semester Examination for 2022/2023 Academic session would commence in a date to be communicated as soon as possible.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
It is to be noted that Management has made it emphatically clear that any student who fails to meet the required conditions will not be allowed to participate in the 2nd Semester 2022/2023 Examination. Management is using this medium to wish all the students’ safe trips to their various destinations with the hope that they will explore the opportunity offers by the holiday to prepare adequately for the forth coming examinations.
I humbly invite all members of the Polytechnic especially the students to note the above decision of Management for strict compliance. Wishing you Merry Christmas and happy New Year in advance
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.