University Of Calabar, UNICAL management suspends payment of school charges till further notice.
The Vice-Chancellor of the University of Calabar has directed that the payment of school charges by undergradautes of the institution be put on hold until further notice. In the release, the registrar said that the Management of the institution is a listening administration and has accordingly assured the students as critical stakeholders that appropriate arrangements has been put in place through constructive engagements with the students to resolve the matter.
Management however commended the students for the mature, reasonable, and civilized manner exhibited towards resolving the matter.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.