Alvan Ikoku College of Education Admission List for 2023/2024 Academic. This is the first batch for Regular Degree Candidates.
We are pleased to inform the public especially aspirants of Alvan Ikoku College of Education that the admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released.
How to Check Alvan Ikoku College of Education Admission List
As of the time of updating this page, the regular degree admission lists can be accessed only on the School notice board.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
Check Admission Status on JAMB Portal:
- Go https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three-dotted lines at the top right corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
- Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
- Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
- Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
Check Admission Status On Alvan Ikoku admission portal.
The procedure below was used to check the admission on the Alvan Ikoku admission portal.
If you want us to update you on WhatsApp, then CLICK HERE and follow our WhatsApp Update Channel.
- Go to Alvan Ikoku College of Education admission status checking portal at https://app.alvanikoku.edu.ng/verify.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Continue’ button to access your admission status.
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT FOR SUCCESSFUL ADMITTED CANDIDATES
Successful candidates should take the following steps for their registration process;
- Log onto alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Invoice.
- Proceed with your invoice to Alvan Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your IPR invoice .
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
- Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following: O’Levels, Birth Certificate, LGA Identification, JAMB Result Slip, Acknowledgement Slip, Passport Photograph, Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee and All printed screening documents.
- Open your files with the screening officers.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education.
The AllSchool Team wishes you the best of luck!
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.