Federal Poly Idah HND Admission Screening Test (Exam) Date for the 2022/2023 Academic Session has been Announced.
The management of Federal Polytechnic Idah has fixed Saturday 17th September 2022 as the date for Higher National Diploma (HND) Screening Test for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
The schedule of the screening test has been scheduled as follows:
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
Date: Saturday 17th September, 2022.
Venue: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
NB: You are to come with writing materials, evidence of payment for HND Application form, and Screening Payment Slip for screening payment.
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of Four Thousand Naira (N4,000.00) only as the Screening Fee.
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website i.e https://secure202admission.fepoda.edu.ng/ and follow the steps below to make payment online, fill their details and print out the screening slip:
- Login with the username and password created during the registratin process.
- Click on “Make Screening Payment” to generate Payment Invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number.
- Take the printed Payment Invoice to any Bank for payment of (4,000.00 using Remita.
- Return to the Idah Poly School website, https://secure202admission.fepoda.edu.ng/ to confirm screening payment by clicking “Confirm Screening Fee Payment”.
- Print out Screening payment slip
- Upload ND Results, Evidence of Payments (Application form, Transcript- FPI Graduands, Screening Fee) on the school portal
NB: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.
ALLSCHOOL TEAM wishes you best of luck in your academic pursuit!
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.