Federal University, Birnin Kebbi Notice To all Admission Seekers For 2023/2024 Session To Upload O’level Results on JAMB Portal.
This is to inform all the candidates who are yet to upload their O/Level Results (WAEC, NECO, etc.) on the JAMB portal are hereby directed to do so at the JAMB Office or any JAMB Accredited CBT Centre, with immediate effect. The procedure is as follows:
1.. Visit any JAMB Office or JAMB Accredited CBT Centre nationwide.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
2.. Request for the upload at the JAMB Office or JAMB Accredited CBT Centre
3. Submit JAMB Registration Number and O/level Result for the upload.
4.. Pay the prescribed token fee for the upload
5. Regularly visit your e-facility profile on the JAMB CAPS portal to check your admission status
6. When admitted, accept the admission and print the Admission Letter
- It should be noted that only candidates who complied with this directive will be considered for admission.
- The O/Level upload is done once. Kindly ignore this if you have already uploaded or secured admission.
It should be noted that only those who complied with this directive would be considered for admission.
Ibrahim Kuna Admissions Officer For: Registrar
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.