The management of the Federal University Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) has announced the deadline for the payment of school fees 2023/2024 for fresh students.
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma that the closure of registration of first semester for the 2023/2024 academic session earlier scheduled for Friday, 12th January, 2024 has now been extended to Wednesday, 17th January, 2024 by the approval of the Vice-Chancellor for the newly admitted students only.
However candidates who did not upload their O’Level results on the JAMB Portal and those who preferred programmes were changed and are yet to accept the change of programmes are advised to accept on or before Tuesday, 16th January, 2024 for further processing of their admissions.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
In view of the above, students are advised to resolve all issues relating to registration, including add & drop of courses as complaints would not be entertained thereafter.
All students concerned MUST ensure they adhere strictly to the above notice as there would be no more extension.
All Students are to make use of this opportunity to pay their school fees.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.