FUOYE deadline for payment of sundry fees by newly admitted students, 2023/2024.Details below.
The University senate at it’s 59th Statutory meeting held on Monday 27th November,2023 approved that sundry fees of all fresh students be paid on or before the close of work on Friday 1st December,2023 when the portal shall be closed for further registration.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
Please note that any student who fails to pay the approved sundry fees will not be allowed to participate in the matriculation ceremony and consequently will not be recognized as a student of the University. Thank you
It should be noted that any student who fails to pay his/her sundry fees by the deadline will cease to be the student of the University. The decision of Senate is communicated to you for information and necessary action . Thank you!
Please note that defaulting students would not be allowed would be deemed to have voluntarily withdrawn from the University.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.