JAMB offers free registration to 2024 UTME candidates with disabilities.
JAMB has disclosed that candidates with disabilities can register for the 2024 UTME free of charge. This was made known by the JAMB Registrar, Ishaq Oloyede, while confirming the commencement of the registration exercise. Apart from the blind candidates, other groups to benefit from the free registration according to the examination body are people with Down syndrome, Autism, Dyslexia disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
While stating that measures have been put in place to ensure a smooth exercise for all candidates, Oloyede also revealed that audio books will now be provided for all blind candidates. He noted that the development was a digital adaptation of the traditional reading book, noting that it will come in popular audio formats such as MP3, WMV, and WMA which will be compatible with all devices that can stream audio records.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated With JAMB Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow Our JAMB WhatsApp Channel Now
SMASH JAMB, SECURE YOUR FUTURE: Study smartly and rightly with the ALLSCHOOL JAMB Lesson. Trusted by thousands ✅ Click to learn more!
SMASH THE EXAM: Get familiar with the JAMB Exam Method. Practice JAMB Past Questions in a fun way. Study wisely with the ALLSCHOOL JAMB CBT App Click Here to learn more.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.