The National Youth Service Corps has directed all married female prospective corps members to redeploy to their husbands’ state of residence.
Corps members who fall under this category are to report to the Orientation Camps for registration with copies of their marriage certificates and other relevant documents as evidence.
The statement read;
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
‘ATTENTION ALL 2023 BATCH ‘C’ STREAM II MARRIED FEMALE PCMs’
“All married female Prospective Corps members (PCMs) who are deployed to states where their husbands are not domiciled should report to the nearest NYSC Orientation Camp for their State of Deployment to be changed.
“They are to report during the period of registration at the Orientation Camps with copies of their marital and other relevant documents as evidence.”Once the change is made it will reflect on their dashboard for reprinting.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.