Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital, UDUTH School of Nursing Form for 2023/2024 Session is Out. The form cost N7,000. The closing date is 22nd November, 2023.
Applications Are Invited From Suitably Qualified Candidates For Admission Into The School Of Midwifery UDUTH, Sokoto For 2023/2024 Academic Session. The School Offers a 3 Year Basic Training in Midwifery Education
Sales of application forms commence on 2nd October, 2023 and close on 22nd November, 2023.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
UDUTH School of Nursing Entry Requirements.
Applicant must possess FIVE CREDIT at not more than two (2) sittings, in the following subject, English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology from NECO, WAEC or NABTEB.
How to Apply for UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Form.
- Interested candidates can obtain the application form online on payment of a NON REFUNDABLE sum of Seven thousand naira (N 7000) only through remita.
- Candidates should visit http://www.remita.net/and select Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital Sokoto from the MDA (Ministry, Department and Agencies) Remita Payment menu. Select School of Post Basic Midwifery under the service then generate remita (RRR) Number of the sum of Seven thousand naira only.
- Receipt of remita payment slip should be presented to SOM -UDUTH CASHIER and collect cashier receipt.
- Photo copies of the remita receipt and cashier receipt will then be used to obtain PIN SLIP from school of midwifery UDUTH Sokoto. Visit http: http://www.sopbm.uduth.org.ng/basic to fill the form online.
- Applicant should print two colored copy completed form.
- Submit one copy to the school and present one copy on Examination day. Only recent passport should be used to avoid disqualification.
- Commence Date: 2nd October, 2023
- Closing Date: 22nd November, 2023
- CBT Entrance Examination Date: 2nd December, 2023
- Oral Interview: 4th December to 7th December, 2023
For further enquires please contact/call: firstname.lastname@example.org/ 08038724963, 08034361144.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.