The Minister of Education, Prof. Tahir Mamman has approved the appointment of Mrs. Taiwo Olufunmilayo Adedoyin as the Acting Bursar of the University.
The appointment follows the expiration of the tenure of the former College Bursar, Mr. Abdul Ganiyu Olaniyi. Adedoyin appointment according to the letter by the Acting Registrar of the institution, Mrs. O.O. Fakorede, was communicated via a letter dated 7th December, 2023 by the Director, University Education on behalf of the Hon. Minister of Education to the Deputy Vice Chancellor.
Adedoyin a fellow, Certified Chartered Accountant, will be in Acting capacity in the University until the Governing Council is Constituted. Mrs. Adedoyin was born on 14th June, 1973 in Ondo State. She had her Secondary School Education at the Federal Government Girls’ College, Akure where she obtained her SSCE certificate in the year 1990. She proceeded to Ondo State University now Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti where she bagged B.Sc (Hons) in Accounting in the year 1997.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
Her work experience started when she had her National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) at Trans International Bank Plc, Head Office, Dugbe Ibadan. She later joined the services of Adeyemi College of Education, now Adeyemi Federal University of Education, Ondo on 19th May, 1999 as Accountant II and she rose through the ranks to the present position of a Deputy Bursar.
Adedoyin acquired other Academic/Professional qualifications, she is a;
- Fellow of the Association of National Accountants Nigeria (FCNA)
- Has a Masters degree in Business Administration from the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University
- An Associate Member Nigerian Institute of Management.(Chartered)
- An Associate Member Institute of Finance and Control of Nigeria
- An Associate Member Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Nigeria – (ICPAN)
- Diploma Certificate in Computer Techniques and Applications (Advanced) – From University of Ibadan Consultancy Unit.
She is a dedicated, organized and methodical individual. She has good interpersonal skills, an excellent team worker who is keen and very willing to learn and develop new skills especially in her profession – Accounting.
Mrs. Taiwo Adedoyin has attended both International and Local Conferences/Training in Accounting and other related courses.
Her hobbies include Reading, Cooking and Travelling. She is happily married to Dr. A. A. Adedoyin, a Medical Practitioner.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.