Abraka University Cut-Off mark 2023: This page will tell you everything you need to know about the Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) Departmental Cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This is to inform the general public, especially aspirants of Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU), that the JAMB and the departmental cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
GUARANTEE YOUR ADMISSION: DON'T let Low Screening Score STEAL your Admission this year. Study with your school's Original Post UTME Past Questions NOW. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
LATEST UPDATE: DELSU departmental admission cut-off marks for all courses 2023/2024 session has been released.
- Abraka University Departmental Cut-off Marks for All Courses
- Basic Medical Science
- Clinical Science
- Management Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Social Sciences
- Abraka University JAMB Cut-Off Mark for all Courses
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- What is the Departmental cut off mark for DELSU?
- What is the cut off mark for Abraka?
- What is the cut off mark for nursing in DELSU 2023?
- Is DELSU competitive?
- Is it easy to get admission in DELSU?
- Do you have any other questions?
- Recommended Articles:
Abraka University Departmental Cut-off Marks for All Courses
DELSU ABRAKA departmental cut-off mark is usually different from their JAMB cut-off mark. The departmental cut-off mark is the final mark that will determine a candidate’s admission.
The departmental cut-off marks for DELSU has been released.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
Below is the departmental cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session
The minimum departmental cut-off mark 2023/2024 academic session is 40. Note that the 40 is based on the DELSU aggregate score.
The 2023/2024 departmental cut-off marks have been released.
Here is the 2023 DELSU departmental cut off mark for all the courses at Delta State University;
|Faculty of Agriculture||UTME||Direct Entry|
|Forestry & Wild Life||40||40|
|Soil Science (Agronomy)||40||40|
|Faculty of Arts||UTME||Direct Entry|
|English & Literal Studies||45||42|
|Fine & Applied Arts||40||40|
|History & International Studies||48||45|
Basic Medical Science
|Faculty of Basic Medical Science||UTME||Direct Entry|
|Animal and Cell Biology||50||45|
|Pharmacology and Therapeutics||50||45|
|Faculty of Clinical Science||UTME||Direct Entry|
|Medicine and Surgery||70||65|
|Faculty of Education||UTME||Direct Entry|
|Early Childhood Education||40||40|
|Fine Art Education||40||40|
|Guidance and Counselling Education||40||40|
|Health and Safety Education||40||40|
|Home Economics Education||40||40|
|Human Kinetics, Recreation and Sport Science||40||40|
|Integrated Science Education||40||40|
|Library and Information Science Education||40||40|
|Political Science Education||40||40|
|Religious Studies Education (Social Studies)||40||40|
|Educational Management (Economics)||40||40|
|Educational Management (History & International Studies)||40||40|
|Educational Management (Political Science)||40||40|
|Faculty of Engineering||UTME||Direct Entry|
|Faculty of Law||UTME||Direct Entry|
|Medicine and Surgery||62||60|
|Faculty of Management Science||UTME||Direct Entry|
|Accounting and Finance||52||50|
|Banking and Finance||45||46|
|Office and Information Management||45||42|
|Faculty of Pharmacy||UTME||Direct Entry|
|Faculty of Science||UTME||Direct Entry|
|Animal & Environmental Biology||40||40|
|Medical Laboratory Science||58||52|
Science Laboratory Technology
|Faculty of Science Laboratory Technology||UTME||Direct Entry|
|Physics & Electronics Technology||40||40|
|Faculty of the Social Sciences||UTME||Direct Entry|
|Geography & Regional Planning||40||40|
Abraka University JAMB Cut-Off Mark for all Courses
Now see the Abraka University JAMB cut-off mark for all courses for 2023 below:
- ACCOUNTING – 150
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS – 150
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION – 150
- AGRICULTURE – 150
- ANATOMY – 150
- ANIMAL SCIENCE – 150
- BANKING AND FINANCE – 150
- BIOCHEMISTRY – 150
- BOTANY – 150
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – 150
- BUSINESS EDUCATION – 150
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING – 150
- CHEMISTRY – 150
- CIVIL ENGINEERING – 150
- COMPUTER SCIENCE – 150
- DRAMA/DRAMATIC/PERFORMING ARTS – 150
- ECONOMICS – 150
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY – 150
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY – 150
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE – 150
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS – 150
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE – 150
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH – 150
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY – 150
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY – 150
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE – 150
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS – 150
- EDUCATION AND MUSIC – 150
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS – 150
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE – 150
- EDUCATION AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES – 150
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES – 150
- EDUCATION FINE AND APPLIED ARTS – 150
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT – 150
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING – 150
- ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES – 150
- FINE ARTS/FINE AND APPLIED ARTS – 150
- FISHERIES – 150
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE – 150
- FRENCH – 150
- GEOGRAPHY AND REGIONAL PLANNING – 150
- GEOLOGY – 150
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING – 150
- HEALTH EDUCATION – 150
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES – 150
- HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION – 150
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY – 150
- INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS – 150
- LAW – 150
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE – 150
- LINGUISTICS – 150
- LINGUISTICS AND URHOBO – 150
- MARKETING – 150
- MASS COMMUNICATION – 150
- MATHEMATICS – 150
- MECHANICAL AND METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING – 150
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING – 150
- MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY – 150
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY – 150
- MICROBIOLOGY – 150
- MUSIC – 150
- NURSERY AND PRIMARY EDUCATION – 150
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE – 150
- PETROLEUM ENGINEERING – 150
- PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS – 150
- PHARMACY – 150
- PHILOSOPHY – 150
- PHYSICAL EDUCATION – 150
- PHYSICS – 150
- PHYSIOLOGY – 150
- POLITICAL SCIENCE – 150
- PSYCHOLOGY – 150
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES – 150
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY – 150
- SOCIOLOGY – 150
- SOIL SCIENCE – 150
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE: – 150
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION – 150
- THEATRE ARTS – 150
- ZOOLOGY – 150
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
What is the Departmental cut off mark for DELSU?
The minimum departmental cut-off 2023 is 40
What is the cut off mark for Abraka?
The cut-off mark for 2023 Is 150
What is the cut off mark for nursing in DELSU 2023?
The JAMB cut off mark is 150 and the departmental cut-off mark is 67 for UTME and 62 for Direct Entry.
Is DELSU competitive?
That depends on the course you’re going for and your score. If you have a low score and applied for medicine and surgery, then YES DELSU is competitive because candidates with higher scores still wants that same course.
Is it easy to get admission in DELSU?
Yes, it is easy if you follow all the laid down steps. For eg, as a JAMB candidate, you should make sure you choose ABRAKA UNIVERSITY as your first choice of institution, then read hard and get the cut-off mark for your course. Simple!
Do you have any other questions?
If you have any other questions feel free to use the comment box below and ask us. Allschool will provide accurate answers to your question.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.