FCE Zaria Admission List: Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria NCE Admission Lists for 2023/2024. This is the first list for regular students.
The management of the Federal College of Education Zaria (FCE Zaria) has released the NCE Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic. candidates can proceed to check their admission status.
The list has been made available online. Follow the procedure below to check your admission status.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
Successful candidates have been sent text messages, and the list has also been uploaded to the College portal: www.fcezaria.edu.ng
How To Check FCE Zaria Admission List
Check On FCE Zaria Admission Portal
- Candidates are to log into their accounts at https://fcezaria.edu.ng/student-portal/login/, then
- Click on the Admission tab to see and print their admission status (acknowledgment slip).
- You are to follow the guidelines there to ensure smooth admission and registration processes
Note: The application portal is still open for interested candidates with 2023 JAMB who wish to apply for the NCE Regular 2023/2024 admission.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Log on to http://fcezaria.net/admission-abu.php
- Enter DE Registration Number
- Click on “Check Admission”
- Your Admission status will show on the next page.
Check Admission Status On JAMB Portal
- Go https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three-dotted lines at the top right corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
- Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
- Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
- Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
Congratulations to the admitted ones!
If you want us to update you on WhatsApp, then CLICK HERE and follow our WhatsApp Update Channel.
After accepting and printing the admission offered by JAMB, candidates are required to immediately proceed to the MIS Unit to print their Admission Letter and create their student online profile. Thereafter, proceed to room 3 in Academic Office for official stamp and commence registration as follows:
Visit Federal College of Education, Zaria website www.fcezaria.edu.ng/student-portal to login to your student profile.
Navigate to the payment menu to generate Remita payment for NCE I Registration 2023/2024 and proceed to make payment.
Visit the MIS Unit to generate your student registration number (EZ No.) then print your Course Form, Examination Card and Student Identity Card.
After generating your Registration Number (EZ Number) return to the Academic Office to start documentation (compulsory).
Proceed to your various Schools and Departments for registration.
Candidates are expected to do their registration immediately to ensure smooth admission process, please.
Note: All registration fees are paid through Remita, while other payments are paid at the College’s Zafec Microfinance Bank
Muhammad Ibrahim (Academic Secretary)
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.