Federal Poly Bauchi HND Admission List for 2023/2024 academic session is Out. This is the first and second batch.
The Management of Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) has officially announced the 1st and 2nd lists of candidates successfully admitted into their Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the academic session of 2023/2024 academic.
LATEST UPDATE: Fed poly bauchi Second batch admission 2023/2024 for HND has been released.
All candidates are to follow the below steps to check their HND Admission List.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
- How to Check Name on Federal Poly Bauchi HND List
- Important Notes: Ensuring Compliance and Registration
- Credentials Verification and Eligibility
- Criteria for Accepting O-Level Certificates
- Medical Fitness Requirement
- Health Insurance Registration
- Immediate Screening and Registration
- Dress Code
- Departmental Clearance and Fees Payment
- Recommended Articles:
How to Check Name on Federal Poly Bauchi HND List
- Navigate to the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi Admission Status Portal: https://portal.fptb.edu.ng/admissions/checkList
- Select the Academic Year: 2023/2024
- Input your Applicant Details: Insert your Applicant Name or Application Number in the designated field.
- Choose your Department: Specify your course department.
- Select Level of Study: Choose HND.
- Display List: Finally, click on the ‘Display List’ button to review your FPTB admission status
Congratulations to the Admitted ones
Important Notes: Ensuring Compliance and Registration
Credentials Verification and Eligibility
The admission offer is contingent upon the verification of your qualifications as presented in your application. Candidates are required to present their original Certificate(s) or Statement of Results during registration.
Criteria for Accepting O-Level Certificates
For applicants with O-Level results from the year 2013 or earlier, only original certificates will suffice for registration.
Medical Fitness Requirement
All admitted candidates are obligated to be certified as medically fit by a qualified Medical Practitioner, whose credentials are acceptable to the Polytechnic. The attached Medical Examination Form must be duly completed and submitted prior to registration.
Health Insurance Registration
Admitted students must also register with TSHIP at the institution’s medical centre.
Immediate Screening and Registration
Candidates are advised to report promptly for screening and complete their registration procedures.
A proper and decent mode of dressing is expected; inappropriate attires are strictly forbidden.
Departmental Clearance and Fees Payment
Prior to making any payments, clearance must be obtained from your department. Payments must be made in full at the designated banks.
This offer of admission is provisional and therefore, can be withdrawn at any time. If you accept this offer under the above-stipulated conditions, please proceed to the department for your clearance.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.