Kaduna State University, KASU School Fees for both indigenes and non-indigenes.
This page will show you Kaduna State University accurate and accurate school fees schedule
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
KASU School Fees Schedule
New tuition fees for Kasu students effective immediately.
- Arts, social sciences, management sciences, and education N150,000 for indigenes and N200,000 for non-indigenes.
- Medicine N300,000 for indigenes and N500,000 for non-indigenes.
- Allied health sciences (Nursing, Medical Lab, Pharmacy, etc.) N250,000 indigenes and N300,000 non-indigenes.
KASU’s school fees were increased in the 2021/2022 session. Read why below.
The Management of Kaduna State University wishes to inform students, parents and the general public that due to the present reality and efforts to improve the standard of learning as well as increase development in the University, there is the need for an upward review of the current tuition fees.
Available record shows that the sum of N400 million is being spent monthly, that is, N4.8 billion annually by the Kaduna State Government on the payment of salary for staff of Kaduna State University as well as monthly Overhead Grant of N25 million while the University generates annually the sum of N765,855,671.00 as Internally-Generated Revenue(IGR).
Summarily, in the year 2020, there was the allocation of N10 billion to the University meant for the execution of capital projects while the sum of N5 billion goes to Recurrent(Overhead and Personnel Costs).
The upward review of the tuition fees is a difficult decision based on the reality of the present time. The University hopes to improve the quality of teaching and research activities as well as create a more conducive atmosphere of learning for staff and students.
However, the Kaduna State Government has set aside the sum of N2 billion for loans at the Kaduna State Scholarship & Loans Board for interested and qualified students to access.
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.