LASU Screening of New Students: The Lagos State University (LASU) online Screening / Clearance Exercise Of Admitted Students 2023/2024 Academic Session commence will Friday, 5th of January 2024.
Admitted candidates into Lagos State University in the 2023/2024 academic session are expected to participate in the online admissions clearance exercise through the use of LASU Central Admissions Clearance Application (LACACA).
See also: LASU Procedure for Payment of Acceptance Fee.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
Successful candidates, at the end of the LACACA operation, shall be assigned matriculation numbers while unsuccessful candidates shall be considered to have forfeited their offer of provisional admissions.
The LACACA operation is a product of LASU Consult Limited; and as such all the participating and admitted candidates in the 2023/2024 academic session are to pay for the required Clearance Fee through the LASU e-payment portal.
Candidates are required to have made payment for acceptance, medical, clearance, and tuition fees before commencing the online clearance.
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF (LACACA) CLEARANCE FEES
- Visit lasu.edu.ng/lacaca
- Supply JAMB Registration Number in the field labeled “Matriculation Number / Application Number”
- Select “FULL-TIME UNDERGRADUATE LACACA from the drop-down labeled “Payment Description”
- Supply valid Email Address and Phone numbers.
STEP-BY-STEP APPROACH TO COMPLETE THE LACACA OPERATION
- Visit LASU Website – https://www.lasu.edu.ng
- Point to STUDENT Tab and click on UG LACACA
- Enter your UTME registration number and surname, and click on Submit
Candidates are expected to complete the process by supplying the following information on their dashboard:
- Supply NIN
- Supply LASRRA ID
- Validate your basic bio-data details
- Verify disability status
- Upload O’Level scratch card details.
- Upload original birth certificate.
- Upload original UTME Results.
- Upload original JAMB Admission Letter.
- Upload scanned Signature.
- Submit the application by checking the “I Agree” text box and then click on Submit.
- At this stage, the Admission Clearance progresses to 20% while the documents have been submitted for further scrutiny by dedicated University officials.
- Candidates are therefore expected to check for the progress of the Admission Clearance as necessary attention may be required based on the uploaded documents.
- Candidates with error(s) that require correction will be required to pay for correction of such error(s) on the LASU payment portal – https://www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment
- Upon attainment of 100% clearance progress, successful candidates will be able to print LASU Admission Clearance Certificate for the 2023/2024 Academic Session and be assigned a Matriculation Number.
PS: The online clearance will commence on Friday, 5th of January 2024 for a period of two weeks
Rejected students are advised to check their portal and note the reason for rejection. Some might need to visit the Admission Office on the 3rd Floor, Senate Building, Main Campus, Ojo, for further guidance.
In case you need further clarifications, send an email to [email protected]
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.