Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) admission acceptance fee for the 2023/2024 academic session have been released. See the OOU acceptance fee payment procedure for the newly admitted candidates below
Let us start by congratulating you for making it to Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU), many students applied but you were among the selected ones to see their name on the OOU admission list.
Please note that the OOU acceptance fee for the 2023/2024 academic session is Seventy Five Thousand Naira (N75,000.00) only. The deadline to pay is now 25th December 2023.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
On this page, Allschool will show you how to pay OOU Acceptance Fee.
Meanwhile Please remember that Admitted candidates should ACCEPT their admission on the JAMB CAPS Portal.
How to Pay OOU Acceptance Fee
There are two methods of paying the acceptance fee. You can make payment either through the OOU POST (on campus) or online. Just choose the method convenient to you.
Pay in OOU Campus through POS
Payment through the University Point of Sales (POS) must be done on any of the University campuses (Ayetoro, Ibogun, Remo (Shagamu/Ikenne) and Main Campus at Ago-Iwoye).Payment through the Internet by logging on to www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng.
To pay, just print-out the acceptance fee payment profile and visit the school campus and locate the ICT/admission office to make payment. Make sure you do not fall victim of fraudsters!!!
Through Online (Internet)
- Go to OOU Acceptance Fee Online Payment Portal by CLICKING HERE..
- Enter your jamb registration number and use your Surname as your password.
- Click on Login.
- Scroll down and click on MAKE PAYMENT ONLINE.
- On the newly loaded page, click on MAKE PAYMENT.
- Enter your ATM card details and proceed to make payment.
If you encounter any challenge on the procedure visit OOU ICT Centre, Ago-Iwoye for further clarification.
After Paying OOU Acceptance Fee
After Paying acceptance Fee, then Proceed to the Academic Affairs Office for your 1st Verification and your Faculty for 2nd Verification.
Present to the Registration Officer, the originals and one set of photocopies of the following documents arranged separately in the order shown below:
- Verification/Personal Data Form
- Acceptance Fee Receipt
- OOU Post UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result
- Diploma Result and other entry requirements (for DE Candidates only)
- Birth Certificate
- Tax Clearance Certificate OR N10,000.00 Ogun State Tax Receipt
- JAMB Admission Letter.
- Counter-sign the verification forms at the College/Faculty Offices.
The deadline for payment of OOU admission acceptance fee is 25th December 2023
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.