Petroleum Training Institute, PTI Post UTME Screening Date for 2022/2023 Session has been Announced.
GUARANTEE YOUR ADMISSION: DON'T let Low Screening Score STEAL your Admission this year. Study with your school's Original Post UTME Past Questions NOW. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
This is to inform the candidates who purchased the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 session that the screening date, venue, and time have been announced.
PTI Post UTME Screening Date, Time & Venue
This is to inform prospective applicants of the Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun (PTI) that the Post-UTME Screening exercise will hold from 7th – 9th August 2023 while the interview for HND candidates will hold from 14th – 18th August 2023.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
All prospective students who have applied for the screening are to take note of the following:
- Candidates should note that the screening exercise shall be done on-line.
- Candidates are also advised to adhere strictly to the date and time allotted for it as there would be no rescheduled exams for any candidates that misses the exercise.
- Candidates should also note that taking the test on a GSM phone or its hotspot is not advisable as incoming calls may cause serious obstruction.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they have good Internet connectivity before the scheduled time for their screening test
- Candidates are advised to always check the PTI website regularly for any update before the scheduled date of the screening exercise.
- Candidates are strictly advised to stay at their various locations to take the examinations and not be around the PTI premises as the examinations have been scheduled to hold on-line.
- The link to login for the examination and your login credentials would be sent directly to your registered email address before the exams. Further details about the on-line screening test can be obtained by calling the
admissions office on: 08127667021 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the following instructions carefully before you begin your CBT:
- Do not click the Start button until you’re ready to start and complete the assessment.
- Set aside a time in a quiet location where you can focus.
- Make sure your internet connection is stable.
- For your web browser, use the latest version of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox or Safari.
- Note: The timer for this assessment will not stop or pause if you logout or disconnect
during the test period.
GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EXAMS.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.