University of Delta, Agbor, UNIDEL Gets Deputy Vice Chancellor.
The Senate of the University of Delta, Agbor at an emergency meeting held at the Senate Chambers on Monday 8th January 2024 elected a Deputy Vice Chancellor in the person of Prof (Mrs) Patricia Etuna Mbah of the Department of Vocational and Technical Education. She scored a total of 45 votes to beat two other Professors who scored 23 and 3 votes respectively.
By this election, Prof (Mrs) Mbah a Professor of Home Economics becomes the Pioneer Deputy Vice Chancellor of the University and would hold office for two years and may be re-appointed for another term of two years and no more.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
The University Management congratulates Prof (Mrs) Mbah on her victory and wishes her well in the performance of her new functions.
Barr. RichnYond Omagbemi
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.