University of Lagos (UNILAG) Does Not Charge You For Passport Upload For Issuance of Student I.D. Card.
It has come to the attention of the Management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) that fresh UTME and Direct Entry students are receiving a WhatsApp message from a third-party entity asking them to upload their passport photographs and signature for issuance of Student Identity Card at an undisclosed fee.
Kindly note that the University has not sent any such message and is not affiliated with the individual(s) spreading the information.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
Fresh undergraduates of the University (100 Level and Direct Entry students) are to upload their passport photographs and signatures via http://studentid.unilag.edu.ng/ for the processing of their students’ identification cards. This exercise is being conducted at absolutely no cost to the students and it is fully self-explanatory.
Once again, we enjoin all students and stakeholders to take precaution when interacting with emails and other online communications.
Head, Communication Unit
For: University of Lagos Management
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.