Benue State University, BSU Important Notice to All Students
The Students’ Union Government Body of Benue State University wishes to inform all students of the University that it has become necessary to demand that all social activities in the university must duly be approved by the Student Union Government (SUG) via the office of Director of Socials before execution.
Organisers of social events such as WELCOME PARTIES, END OF YEAR or SENT OFF PARTIES, GRAND FINALES and FESTS among others must seek approval from the Student Union through the office of Director of Socials before proceeding. Failure to adhere to this directive will force the Union to contrive punitive measures in order to ensure strict compliance. Thank you!
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.