Federal College Of Land Resources Technology, Owerri FECOLART postpones second semester examination to 16th Jan, 2024
This is to inform all students of the Federal College of Land Resource Technology, Owerri (FECOLART) that the meeting held with the Provost, Course Representatives, HODs and the Students’ Union Government Body on the examination issue has come to a conclusion.
The date of the Second Semester Examinations has been rescheduled. However, The Provost has given a mandate to all lecturers to complete their scheme of work for the semester, carry out tests and practicals from 7th December 2023 to 22nd of December 2023. He also gave a mandate that any student who travel within this period and not attend lectures, Do test and practicals the lecturers should automatically fail such students. Attendance will seriously be taken.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
All students are also mandated to do their Clearance from now till 22nd of December, 2023. No Clearance will be done after that day. The date for commencement of the second semester examination is now 16th of January 2024. All students are to take note of the information stated above and comply accordingly. Thank you!
Recommended Articles :
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.