University of Benin Teaching Hospital, UBTH College of Nursing Admission Form 2023/2024 is Out. The form cost N10, 000.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the College of Nursing UBTH, for the 2023/2024 academic session.
GUARANTEE YOUR ADMISSION: DON'T let Low Screening Score STEAL your Admission this year. Study with your school's Original Post UTME Past Questions NOW. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the entrance examination for admission into the Department of Nursing Sciences in March 2024 for Eighteen (18) months (Post Registration) Nursing Programme leading to the award of Registered Nurse Certificate (RN)
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
UBTH College of Nursing Entry Qualifications:
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years old.
- Candidates must not be less than 17 years of age.
- Qualification; five Credit passes obtained in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO) in the following subjects, English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidate must also possess Registered Midwifery (RM) or Registered Psychiatric Nurse Certificate (RPN)
How to Apply for UBTH College of Nursing Admission Form:
- Application form should contain; state age, state of origin, local government area, school(s) attended with qualifications obtained and addressed to the Head of Department
COLLECTION OF APPLICATION FORM
Application forms are obtainable online from UBTH Website: conubth.edu.ng with an uploaded receipt of a non-refundable fee of ten thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only. This should be made payable to UBTH TREASURY SINGLE ACCOUNT (TSA) VIA THE REMITA PLATFORM IN ANY COMMERCIAL BANK UNDER THE SERVICE TYPE “TRAINING SCHOOL-DEPARTMENT OF NURSING, COLLEGE OF NURSING SCIENCES.
A separate payment of Five Hundred Naira N500 to Nursing and Midwifery Council Committee Edo State Account No. 2004854377 First Bank of Nigeria.
Candidates are to upload their Olevel result, Midwifery or Psychiatric certificate while submitting the completed application forms
UBTH College of Nursing Entrance Exam Date
AllSchool wishes you the best of luck in all you do!.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.