Adamawa State University (ADSU) Announces Newly Promoted Professor.
The Acting Vice-Chancellor, Adamawa State University, Mubi Dr. Stephen A. Lagu has announced a professional promotion of Dr. Jerry Musa Samuel as a Professor of Accounting (Finance).
The announcement was made on the floor of Senate at its 116th Meeting held on Thursday, 7th December, 2023 at the University Senate Chamber. This followed the receipt of his successful external assessment report to the University. While making the announcement, the Dean, School of Postgraduate Studies who represented the Acting Vice-Chancellor congratulated the new Professor and charged him to be more dedicated to his duties and engage in ground-breaking research.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
Congratulations to the newly promoted Professor.
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.