Imo State University Owerri, IMSU Admission List for 2023/2024 Academic Session is out. See details below.
This is to inform all the prospective students of Imo State University (IMSU) that the IMSU admission list for the 2023/2024 academic.
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
How to Check Name on IMSU Admission List
Check Admission Status On JAMB Portal
- Go https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three-dotted lines at the top right corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
- Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
- Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks. Just check back after some time.
- Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
Check Admission Status on IMSU Admission Portal
Very soon the list will be uploaded to the imsu admission portal. When that happens, we will update this page.
Last year, the procedure below was used to check imsu admission list on the school portal.
If you want us to update you on WhatsApp, then CLICK HERE and follow our WhatsApp Update Channel.
- Merit Batch One: http://imsu.edu.ng/admlist/one.html
- Merit Batch Two: http://imsu.edu.ng/merits/one.html
- When the page loads, check your name.
- If you didn’t see your name on the first list, click on 1, 2, 3, etc.
How to Verify IMSU New Student Account
The procedure below is for last session. We are yet to confirm if it will be used this year. Be guided
- Go to IMSU Website via imsu.edu.ng:
- Click on portal link;
- Click on Verify Account.
- Select new student and enter your jamb registration number;
- Click on verify to verify your account.
- Log into the portal with the username and password displayed.
- That’s all! Your account has been verified! NOW…Proceed to pay IMSU acceptance Fee
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.