KASU Cut-Off Mark 2023: This page will tell you everything you need to know about the Kaduna State University, (KASU) Cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This is to inform the general public, especially aspirants of Kaduna State University, (KASU), that the JAMB cut-off mark for 2023/2024 academic session is 150-220.
GUARANTEE YOUR ADMISSION: DON'T let Low Screening Score STEAL your Admission this year. Study with your school's Original Post UTME Past Questions NOW. CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED
If you want us to update you on WhatsApp, then CLICK HERE and follow our WhatsApp Update Channel.
KASU Cut Off Mark for all Courses
Now see the KASU JAMB cut-off mark for all courses for 2023 below:
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
- Agriculture – Agriculture (180)
- Allied Health Sciences – Doctor of Physiotherapy, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing & Radiography (200)
- Architecture – Architecture, Building & Quantity Surveying (180)
- Arts – Arabic Studies, Christian Religious Studies, Drama, English Studies, Hausa, History Islamic Studies, Linguistics & Theatre Art (150)
- Medicine – Medicine & Surgery (220)
- Communication and Media – Mass Communication (160)
- Computing – Computer Science (190)
- Education – Education & Arabic, Education & Biology, Education & Chemistry, Education & Economics, Education & English Language, Education & Geography, Education & Islamic Studies & Education & Physics (150)
- Environmental Sciences – Environmental Management & Estate Management (180), Geography (160)
- Life Science – Biology (160) Biochemistry & Biotechnology, Micro Biology (180)
- Management Sciences – Accounting, Business Administration & Public Administration (160).
- Banking & Finance: Entrepreneurship. Marketing & Procurement & Supply Chain Management (150)
- Pharmaceutical Sciences -Pharmacy (200)
- Physical Science – Industrial Chemistry (160)
- Social Sciences – Chemistry, Geophysics, Mathematics, Physics & Statistics (150) Criminology & Security Studies; Economics; International Relations & Diplomacy: Political Science & Sociology (160)
KASU Departmental Cutoff Mark
KASU departmental cut-off mark is usually different from their JAMB cut-off mark. The departmental cut-off mark is the final mark that will determine a candidate’s admission.
For years now, KASUhas not made its departmental merit/ELDS/Catchment cutoff mark public.
If we should judge with previous years, then we will be right to say the KASU departmental cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 session will not be made public. But if they do make it public, we will update this page as soon as possible.
KASU Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
What is the cut off mark for KASU 2023?
The KASU cut-off mark for 2023 is between 150 – 220.
Does KASU write post UTME?
YES. KASU only conducts online screening for DE Candidates. ie just buy their post utme form and hope they admit you.
What are the courses offered in KASU?
KASU offers medicine and surgery, nursing, business administration, accounting, microbiology, sociology, and 55 other courses.
Check out the KASU Courses and Requirement page here for a detailed breakdown.
How much is KASU school fees?
KASU school fees is between N150,000 to N500,000 depending on the course of study.
You should check out the KASU School Fees page here for a detailed breakdown of the fees.
Do you have any other questions?
If you have any other questions feel free to use the comment box below and ask us. Allschool will provide accurate answers to your question.
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.