Lagos State University, LASU Open And Distance Learning & Research Institute Admission into Degree Programme For The 2023/2024 Academic Session. The form cost ₦15,000
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into B.Sc. Business Administration programme which will be offered by the Open and Distance Learning & Research Institute of the Lagos State University for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
The Institute was established by the Senate and Council of the Lagos State University and approved by the National Universities Commission NUC) to cater for those that are thirsty for higher education, but could not have immediate access to it either due to time constraints or denied admission into regular higher Institutions because of over-blotted population vis-à-vis the number of available admission spaces. The Institute is unique and different from others with special attention to research, and it aims at producing world-class graduates with 21st century skills who can contribute meaningfully to modern social-economic development of the society.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS INTO YEAR ONE/ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The following candidates are eligible to apply:
- Holders of WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (O’ Level) or its equivalent with credits in five (5) subjects at not more than two (2) sittings to include English Language, Mathematics, and any three (3) relevant subjects from Commerce, Economics, Accounting, Government, Geography, Business Studies.
CATEGORY OF APPLICANTS
The programme is suitable for adults who could not gain admission through the conventional university education system, working class willing to acquire university degrees, and others who are willing to acquire entrepreneurial skills.
Applicants below 18years of age, at the point of entry, are not eligible.
The programme is designed for a period of four (4) years like the conventional programme, with normal academic and research work.
MODE OF TEACHING AND LEARNING
All academic activities are going to be blended learning with prompt and accurate delivery system.
ICT proficiency will be necessary.
(a) Offer of admission into the programme is subject to available space for qualified applicants.
(b) Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
(c) Certificates, and not statement of result slips are acceptable for WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained before 2010.
(d) On-line print out slips will not be honoured at the point of registration.
(e) All completed application forms are to be filled and submitted online on or before Friday, 23rd February 2024.
How To Apply For LASU ODL and Research Institute Degree Admission
- Step 1 Candidates are to go to [email protected]
- Step 2 Candidates will generate an application form number, pay the requisite fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (₦15,000) only and fill the application form – all online.
- Step 3 Kindly note that ALL LASU payments are done ONLINE.
- Step 4 Students are to check their names on the provisional admission list that will be made available online.
- Step 5 Successful candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Twenty Thousand (₦20,000) Naira only.
Candidates who have been offered admission and have paid the acceptance fee will also be subjected to a screening exercise.
Any applicant who pays money into any individual/other account Or through other means aside from the one above, does that to his/her own disadvantage.
We are LASU, We are Great!
- Check Out Trending Schools Gist
- List Of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are on Sale
- Top 5 Must-Have for Freshers in Any Nigerian Higher Institution
- 15 Types of Roommates You Will Find in School
- 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score
- Jamb Alternatives: 5 Best Ways To Gain Admission Into A University Without JAMB
- Ten Things Every Jambite Must Know Before Entering The University
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Varsity of Poly
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.