College of Education, Akwanga notice of Christmas & new year break.
I am directed to inform all Staff And Students that Management has approved Friday, 22nd December, 2023 to Sunday, 7th January, 2024 as break to enable staff travel for the Christmas and New Year celebration.
You are to note that Officers on essential services like the Medical, Security and Drivers attached to the Management Staff are to remain at their duty posts.
DON'T MISS OUT: Stay Updated with Schools' Latest Updates on WhatsApp. Click Here and Follow our WhatsApp Channel now!
However, all academic activities resume on Monday, 8th January 2024.
The Provost, Rev. Dr. Jonathan W. Thani wishes all staff and students merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year celebrations.
James H. Angbre
CC: Management Staff, Dean/Director, All Sectional Heads, PRO, CSO
- Check All Latest Schools Gist
- How to Save More Money As a Student
- The Struggles of Lecture Hall and How to Excel [Must Read]
- Some Profitable Businesses To Run On Campus As a Student
- 10 Tips to Study Late at Night without Sleeping
- 25 Etiquette (Good Behaviour) You Should Never Forget
- 10 Secrets to Making Straight A’s in Higher Institution
- Mistakes Students should never Make in Tertiary Institutions
Thank you so much for reading. We will appreciate it if you share this with your loved ones.